23 Feb Small Business Website Tips
Businesses want to start a website that caters to the needs of their customers. This sounds simple, but many businesses fall into the trap of building a website with a lot of bells and whistles that they don’t need which adds complexity for them and the customer.
Here are a few tips on how Digital Pixels can assist you in creating a user-friendly site for your customers.
Starting a small business typically involves website development and many businesses fall into the trap of not understanding the basics to setting up a website:
Features every small business website must have (Part 1)
- Domain Name – easy to read and remember
- Logo – a logo which represents your business name clearly
- Tagline – representing what your business does
- Top navigation – eye-catchy call to action button
- Bread Crumb Navigation – On all pages for smooth navigation
Part 2 coming soon…